- 2012 TKO Fighting Arts Assistant Instructor
- 2013 received PooChoi Kru (certified Muay Thai Assistant instructor) from Ajahn Suchart of WMC (World Muay Thai Council) under Kru Yai Chris Greig
- 2017 TKO Fighting Arts Assistant Instructor level 2
Following the TKO mantra of you must have a strong physical to be able to do Muay Thai properly. Teaching and training comes from the root of being a currently active fighter in the Muay Thai circuit. With the fighter in mind, workouts are designed in a practical manner to gain maximum functionality to be apply in the ring while doing Muay Thai. Believing proper technique trumps quantity and poor form, a great emphasis goes into learning correct technique and tempo to build the muscle and endurance required.
Complimenting a strong physical is the belief that all Muay Thai practitioners must learn from the ground up, with no shortcuts in learning their Muay Thai skill. With practical application being the priority focusing on what works, as a pose from what looks fancy. Giving Muay Thai to anyone willing to learn, whether it be the fighter looking to compete, for fitness, self defense or a healthy lifestyle. Reaching these goals is very important and learning Muay Thai benefits all of these.
- Began training in 2009
- Lived, trained and fought in Thailand
- 2014 Represented Canada in WAKO world tournament
- 2x CSC Provincial (Ontario) Silver Medalist
- 2012 CSC Canadian National Champion
- 2015 MTO Silver Medalist, Open class