- 2006 received WMC certified Kru(Instructor) under Ajahn Suchart
- 2007 cSc certified Coach
- 2010 cSc certified Official
- 2012 received WMC certificate as Ambassador of Muay Thai for continued work and dedication to Muay Thai and the community.
- 2013 received WMC certified Kru Yai(Chief Instructor) under Ajahn Suchart
- 2014 cSc Canadian National Junior Team Coach
- 2015 MTO certified Coach/Official
- Coached Athletes at the Local, Provincial, National, International and Professional level winning accolades at each.
Coaching philosophy starts from the ground up. Believing the physical must be trained to keep up with mental, and a strong foundation in technique is the key to excelling. Building students physical, while teaching them the technical, to advance them mentally to be ready for all adversities. Calm, composed and collected when facing any situation is the way of the un fettered mind. Body Protect, Mind Strong, Heart Powerful.
- 55 sanctioned fights. Trained and fought internationally.
- 2008-2010, 4x cSc Canadian Title, Muay Thai -67kg
- 2009 Represented Canada and won in “Thailand vs World Tournament” Bangkok, Thailand
- 2008 CASK Provincial(Ontario) “Tournament of Champions” Gold Medal, Kickboxing -63kg
- 2007 CASK Provincial(Ontario) “Tournament of Champions” Gold Medal, Muay Thai -67kg
- 2007 CASK Athlete of the Year
- 2005-2006 recovery from 2 broken shoulders
- 2004 WKA North Eastern American Title, Low Kick -63kg
- 2003 WPKA World Championships Bronze Medal, Kickboxing -63kg. Received “Bout of the Year” for this match.
- 2000 Started competing in Kickboxing